There are many companies and financial establishments providing ISAs and to find out more about the different types of ISA please see the Information Centre. We do not provide a comparison of providers as they change terms, returns and options on a regular basis.
We do however have a preferred DFM service that our clients have access to looking into themselves, which is regulated and in an investment wrapper. When it comes to an ISA switch we do not offer any advice. This is a stocks and shares ISA that is placed into an investment wrapper and managed by a Discretionary Fund Manager on a daily to monthly basis.
- Actively managed, not run by committee
- Geared to make a profit
- A range of portfolios determined by risk profile
- Regulated and highly communicative with all clients.
- There are no additional charges to the client
- All figures in the documentation are net.
If you would like to find out more information then please get in touch or visit the portfolio expansion page on the site.